Chamakh vs Gayle vs Campbell

samedi 13 décembre 2014

I became of CP fan because of Dwight Gayle, but since discovering this forum have really become a supporter of the club.



I constantly hear how Palace is going to sign a striker in January. Until then however they've been choosing between Chamakh, Gayle, and Campbell.



I'd like to hear a discussion on the strengths and weaknesses of each and who should be playing.



Until recently I thought the only two choices were Gayle and Campbell but now Chamakh has started the last 2 matches and Warnock praised him after the last match.



From my point of view, everyone on here says Gayle is the best goal scorer, when I watch the matches on the TV and Gayle comes in the announcers always talk about Gayle being a goal scorer.



The way I look at it, Palace's problem is scoring goals. So until you sign the new striker in January, shouldn't you have your goal scorer in there? Palace had the three goals vs Liverpool, Gayle started and played that game.



I hear how great Palace is playing since then yet with only 2 goals in 4 matches it is hard to win many games and they have 3 ties and a loss. The team does not look overmatched by anyone, but winning games is key to this thing and you can't win if you don't score.



Ties make everyone feel good about the squad but losing a match then winning a match is much better in the standings. They could have one one match and loss the other three and its the same in the standings.



Bolassie seems to be the only one creating anything but someone has to put it in the back of the net.



I see people being critical of Gayle today but he had very few touches and played 15 minutes. I didn't think Chamakh did much in 75 minutes and Campbell never took off the sweats.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire