Purley Cross Traffic Jams BBS help Needed?

mercredi 5 novembre 2014

I live in Westerham and will need to drive to Wallington on a daily basis, it's a new job but the only hassle could be the time it takes to drive the approx 11 miles.



I drove over there today at 4pm and went via New Addington up Gravel Hill and across the flyover and apart from a bit of traffic it took about 35 minutes.



On the way back thinking I would hit traffic jams through central Croydon at rush hour I decided to go back via Purley and up through Warlingham. I ended up stuck in a traffic jam on Foxley Road that was barely moving and took an age to reach Purley. I am told by my neighbour that knows the area better than me that that junction at Tesco in Purley is a nightmare in the rush hour in the morning and the evening.



I ended up going via Sanderstead as the traffic was going no where.



So I call on BBS's who know the area better than me? Would I be better off going via Coulsdon or how bad is the flyover area during rush hour? It can't be worse than Purley!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire