Match Day 'Home Videos'

vendredi 7 novembre 2014

Hi BBS-ers,



I'm Chris, the new presenter/interviewer for the online stuff at the club. You know....the guy who looks like a budget Olly Murs and won that face of Palace competition that people got wound up about... Nice to meet you!



I'd like to do a regular video piece where I share all the fan videos people make on match days. Videos/vines/gifs etc. There are loads posted on Twitter, Facebook and here but I think it would be nice to get them all in one place so everyone can see and enjoy. If the piece is popular then there is talk of there being an award for Best Fan Content at the Player of the Year Awards.



I understand it's not everybody's cup of tea, but if you fancy getting inventive with a camera on your trip to Old Trafford this weekend then please make me aware of your post of it either on this thread or on twitter (@chrisgrierson or #palacetv).



Hope you're enjoying the new content. I'm learning on the job so bear with me! Did a nice interview earlier today with Brighty about our win over Man Utd in 1989 which should be online in the next couple of days.



Cheers



Chris




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire