Incitement of home fans

mardi 4 novembre 2014

Obviously everyone at the game saw what happened straight after their second goal last night, which may result in the club getting in trouble.



However in those situations surely the player should also be sanctioned for trying to incite the fans?



I sit in the front of Block D so this happened right in front of me. The Sunderland players were clearly trying their best to wind up the fans with their facial expressions and hand movements. So you can understand some fans getting frustrated. Especially with what was being served up on the pitch. Yes I know some fans didn't react in the best way, but if you could see what the Sunderland players were doing, you'd understand.



I'd like to think the Sunderland players would be sanctioned but I doubt it




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire