Premier League Player Stats

mercredi 17 septembre 2014

I live in America and my government has decided I can't gamble on sports because I'm a tiny little baby. [/rant] But I can play fantasy sports games for money. And one of these sites has added Premier League weekly fantasy contests. So, I'm going to play. And I've discovered that they have woefully overvalued crosses in their point system, not even successful crosses just crosses. (I'm not sure if they count corners as crosses) So, I'm looking to find which players have lots of crosses. But I have yet to find a website that has that statistic available, I can't even find crosses by team. Anybody know of a website that I can find that info? Does ManU still have 100 crosses a game, or has LvG rid them of that.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire