Ticket farce Newcastle match

mercredi 24 septembre 2014

It may be me maybe I've lost my marbles but did anyone else think tonight's admission to the ground a total farce?



Myself and family are season ticket holders in the main stand. We decided at the last minute to attend this evenig so expected to be able to turn up and pay.



I could not believe that upon arrival at the main stand We were first told to go to the box office ( I said why can't we just pay at the turnstile? Or buy the ticket at the normal ticket office? ) so, I duly went to the box office only to be told to get into the main stand I needed to go to the Holmesdale why I said I want to get in this stand ?



So I go half way round to the Holmesdale only to see a line a mile long with just TWO selling windows open!!!! so we queued and duly missed the kick off despite getting there 40 mims before kick off!



Oh and one last thing some guy who had turned up on spec as he was down in London working queued with us for 40 mins only to be turned away because he couldn't pay with a card. His last words.... " Call yourself a premiership club you are a joke" I have to say after 40 years as a fan I sadly have to say on tonight's arrangements I agree with him:(:(:(




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire