Losing It

jeudi 7 décembre 2023

Wasn't sure where to post this but I think it relates to tickets as much as anything else.
There are a number of issues which are currently make me seriously question my loyalty to our club after 53 years of support.
1. I pay for a season ticket. If I can't make a game I have to offer it for resale. For the Bournemouth game my seat was empty in the LH because they couldn't sell tickets in the AW with reduced visibility and pretty much no amenities.
2. Kick off times are a right pain in the arse
3. Train strikes. This Sat trains aren't stopping at Selhurst to avoid overcrowding. What will happen at Norwood Junction then? Do the club care enough to talk to rail operators or to communicate with us?
4. The catering in the LH is awful.
5. I signed up as an academy member during Covid to help the club out. Where's all the promised benefits?
6. The refusal to give a 61 year old a plastic card s/t (that's me by the way)
7. The awful football
8. The crappy Roehampton University adverts on the tv screens that mean you can see bugger all on the actual screen
9. The truly awful app and website if you're trying to book tickets, find loyalty points, or in fact see anything useful.
10. The general sense that a club that we felt that we part owned, or at least belonged to, has now become a money grabbing behemoth that will discard us in an instant if it meant more short-term revenue

I know it's a personal and at times bizarre rant but all these things combined are making me question whether I really want to go through all this crap next season.
So I thought I'd see if there are any others who feel the same


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire