How can I be sure my Season Ticket goes to Palace Fans?

dimanche 10 décembre 2023

Yesterday my parents couldn’t go to the game so sold their season tickets for the game back to the club. However, these were subsequently snapped up by two plastic Liverpool fans one of whom was perfectly behaved all game and the other recorded it all from start to finish and appeared to celebrate when Liverpool scored their winner.

I think the way in which you can sell your season ticket on a game by game basis is a really good move from the club as it saves ST holders money whilst ensuring the ground is full.

However, I find it both puzzling and unfair that these tickets don’t go directly to Palace fans but instead can be snapped up by anyone.

Surely any season tickets for games that are sold back to the club should automatically be offered to members who pay their subscription and support the right team?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire