German translation needed.

lundi 28 août 2023

Is there anybody out there who could help me with a bit of German translation. I need to send a letter/email to somebody who I have never met and don’t know, which will ask for a bit of personal information. If I use google translate it will come across as just a scam so it needs to be quite accurate. It’s also quite a sensitive subject so needs to be worded carefully.

Short story, I found some documents in a shed in the garden of a derelict house in Shirley back in 1974/5 belonging to a German soldier from WW2. (Pretty sure that Isle of Wight was with me) Finally got round to doing a bit of research and I’m pretty sure that I’ve found his family. If possible I’d like to get them back to them, If they want them.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire