Bank account under review

jeudi 24 août 2023

I put this on Twitter and will do the same here in case anyone has any advice / pointers

My bank account is under review, with no warning or anything.

I finally got to speak to someone earlier who had knowledge and he said it's because of a transaction from July. This was a p2p transaction after I sold some crypto (USDT tether) on OKX. In my mind, this is a completely above board transaction and I've only done this sort of thing once - for £672, so not like it was thousands of pounds and Barclays would have got some sort of flag.

It sounds to me like the person that transferred the money has reported me, and is therefore trying to get the money back AND the USDT. However, I'm not sure

Does anyone think this could be problematic for me and the account will get closed - everything I do is through Barclays. My current account, ISA and Barclaycard, so I'm a bit worried...

Thanks!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire