Reporting to the Police

samedi 10 juin 2023

I'm sad to say that I need to reach out to you guys on this matter.

I live in a house with 5 flats with a private, secluded, car park. Last night my car was vandalized and someone caused damage to the stairs hall and landing having dumped water in various places on the carpets.

To save the needless backstory and irrelevant commenting to my enquiry here, I cannot prove who it was but Occam's Razor dictates that I know who it was and why it was done and I don't have bad blood between me and anyone in particular. I'm just unfortunate to have my car vandalized as opposed to someone else's.

What I will say is that this is a warning to not take a certain person to court to recover money he owes us for not honouring the contract we have with him (i.e. otherwise worse things will happen).

...and my question is: does anyone know what is likely to happen when I file a report to the police - i.e. they will suss out that only one person has motive and, from what I've heard about this guy, he's got form, so will they make enquiries with him?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire