Hodgson and Parish out!!!

lundi 20 mars 2023

Absoloutly disgusted!!! Was right getting rid of vieira but what the hell is parish playing at. I don’t usually rant but I am so ashamed and disgusted. I will not be buying another ticket till hodgson is gone. Worst football I have seen end of his tenure. There are so many decent managers out there!!! Parish as totally contradicted everything we have been doing. I couldn’t care less if there are issues in the boardroom if there are any. He needs to grow some b******s and come out and tell the fans what is going on. No way should we be appointing a 75 year old manager that has no ambition other than to keep us up. We are well past just staying in the division. We could start a project now with a new manager and still stay up. There aren’t words that describe how much of a disgrace this whole situation is!!!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire