Any help appreciated

vendredi 31 mars 2023

I am not a techie . Got loads of CDs ( old fashioned i know ) which i have copied many to PC . I enjoy transferring to my Nokia 3.1 Android and listened using bluetooth . It was quite an old phone and the USB port was damaged so i have just replaced with a Nokia G22 .
Quite happy with new phone but i am having problems transferring music from Media Go on pc . I had no problems before using a USB cable with A and micro connectors . However my new phone has C Connector at one end of USB cable ( as most do now ) . I have bought an A To C Adaptor and a USB cable which has A and C connectors . However although my PC does recognise the Nokia 22 it will not allow me to transfer the music - the message i get is


Media Go has detected the Nokia Device but cannot access the device storage .
Any ideas please ?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire