Google Wallet question

samedi 11 mars 2023

Hoping the BBS can answer this, because there's zero chance of finding the info through Ticketmaster.

The new smart-phone type of concert tickets have a bar that sweeps across the barcode which updates itself all the time, so you can't take a screenshot of the ticket any more. The Ticketmaster App keeps telling me to "Save to your phone and beat busy network connections at the event".

My question - and I can guess the answer - is this: if I save the ticket to Google Wallet, will it still work through the Ticketmaster App if I go that route, or does adding it to Google Wallet effectively invalidate the Ticketmaster App ticket?

I suspect it doesn't, and that either will work, but need to know for sure as it's a long way to go from Sydney to California only to find out I've fecked it up with the ticket.

Anyone know (definitively)?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire