State Pension - missed NI payments cut off

dimanche 26 février 2023

Just in case someone else missed it. You only have until 5h April to make up any part paid years going back to 2006 after then it's only back till 2017.
If you're like me and opted out a few years it may well be worth looking at. I'll have 34 years out of the required 35 by 5th April even though I've worked a full 38 years. But I found out via HMRC website i have 34 weeks paid up in 2016 so only need to pay £258 to make that year up and the required 35 years. That difference works out £520 a year on my state pension so you can see the benefit. You may you have even less to pay maybe a couple weeks so definitely worth looking into particularly if you're in your late 50s and early 60s and looking to retire or not intending to work all year round.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire