15 games in…are you happy

mardi 7 décembre 2021

So now we are 15 games in I just wanted to see what the general thoughts are of people with how the season is going? I hope things pick up but I am worried. This time last year we were;
14th P15 W5 D3 L7 GF19 GA28 GD-9 (7 goals came in that howler of a game versus Liverpool!)
This year we are;
14th P15 W3 D7 L5 GF19 GA21 GD-2

There was an article a few weeks back in the press saying how amazing Viera has been and how Zaha is thriving under him and yet this time last year Zaha had scored 3 more than what he has scored this season.

I hope time helps and we improve. The next few games are winnable I’m getting annoyed with these bloody draws!

Come January DF better have some good transfer options to help Viera otherwise I think we will need to start wondering if he is fit for the job….something I have questioned for a long time.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire