Sir Steve Coppell talks to Red and Blue Review

mercredi 8 décembre 2021

Hi all.

Steve sat down with us recently and spoke to us about all things Palace, Tranmere and Man Utd.

He was an absolute delight. He went on to tell us that this was his FIRST ever Palace podcast.

This interview was over 3 hours long and is currently being edited, and we plan to release them as roughly half hours shows which will be played out over Christmas.

More details were given out on our last show after the 6th minute.

Just pop over to Red And Blue Review.Co.uk

I’m nervous about posting a link to our website on here as last time I did so I got warned of by the mods. (Oddly)

Anyway at the risk of being booted off , I’ll post links in here (if I’m still a member) over Christmas. Hope you enjoy them.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire