PC has started waking from sleep mode on its own

mercredi 6 mai 2020

Noticed something odd recently.

My PC is set up to, and does go to sleep after 5 minutes of inactivity, i.e. the screen turns off.

Normally to bring it back to life I jiggle the mouse or hit a few keys and the screen comes to life to the PIN screen. After entering the code I'm back where I left it.

For the last few days, I've noticed the screen is coming awake on its own, opening up at the PIN screen. If I don't touch it, it goes back to sleep eventually, but then wakes up again (it seems like about 5 minutes, but not actually times it).

I don't recall any updates taking place recently, unless they snuck it by in the background. I haven't changed any settings, or added any devices.

Some Googling would suggest Bluetooth activity, but there is none (all turned off). Also to change some pretty deep settings which I did to no avail.

Anyone seen this, have any suggestions?

Please and thank you.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire