Movavi Video Editor question

dimanche 10 mai 2020

Probably quite simple for someone to sort if they have used this for a while but I am stuck.

I am doing a birthday video for someone's big birthday who's party has had to be put on hold due to the pandemic, basically a selection of short happy birthday messages from his mates. followed by a few photos and some background music and some photos before onto the next birthday wishes video.

His daughter sent her video a bit later and I thought I could slot it in to the existing timeline but I am struggling how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I think i spent too much time on trying to do video in video because he is a BHA fan and everytime one of his BHA customer mates send a video I put a little video in the corner showing something palace related :p


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire