Double Storey Extension

lundi 4 mai 2020

I am in the throes of purchasing a new house and one of it's most redeeming features is the scope for extension. Infact, I would probably go as far to say that proceeding with the purchase is dependent on being able to extend. Several other properties have done it in the same road, so I am confident that planning won't be a problem.

I have contacted a number of builders to request a rough quote, although none seem to be responding - I can only assume that I am not worth their time at the moment as I don't technically own the property, either that or my lack of detail is putting them off!

I am therefore throwing it out to the good ship BBS. I am looking at extending by 41sqm to include Dining Room/Utility and Master ensuite upstairs. Finish would be basic. Does anyone have a very rough idea of costs? seems it can range from anywhere between 1k-1500k per SQM when you look online? Would be interested if there is anyone on the BBS who is in the trade who can contact me to discuss or anyone who has been through a recent similar extension.

Cheers,

TM


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire