Waiting for a delivery . . . . .

jeudi 14 mars 2019

. . . . . is really boring. I can't go out, dare not do anything noisy in case he rings and goes. So I am just sitting here, one eye on the front door and one on the screen . . which isn't easy.

How is everyone? It's been a while since I posted here.

If you're interested, I retired two weeks ago, sold my van and am now without transport until Sunday when I pick up a new car. I under-estimated how inconvenient that would be :(

To all my customers on the BBS, thanks for all your years of custom. I did send out mass texts and emails saying about retiring, but it seems not everyone got them, so apologies if you are one of them. PM me and I'll give you the details of a guy I can recommend to take over.

I miss our Racehorse BBS drinkies we used to have. I hardly see any of the old crowd now, especially since The White Horse changed hands after Danny. Never realised how well-off we were. Everyone would come in there at some time during the season, now we are lost souls, roaming the streets of Selhurst looking for a home. I miss the away-days, too :(

We have just started using The Victory Club, we will have to see how that goes.

Oh well, maybe see you around :hi: (Where is that bloody parcel!)


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire