Vanishing Emails

mercredi 6 mars 2019

I was working with two separate ongoing email conversations using Outlook 2016 on my PC (receiving and responding) this morning and suddenly the original emails received vanished.

I’ve checked Deleted, Trash, Junk and Achieve Folders, also all sub folders of the Inbox for the missing emails without any luck. I’ve also done an all folder search.

I’ve checked my iPhone mail and iPad mail and no sign of them there either. I even contacted the sender to see if they recalled them for some reason, which they did not.

Google has not been a lot of help, only really covering what I already tried. I have to believe the emails are .pst files and must be somewhere including a server with the host (AT&T), but not having any luck in that regard either.

Not really a huge problem as I have the original embedded with sent emails from when I replied, but frustrating none the less.

Anyone got any suggestions or had this happen to them?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire