Driving Instructor Training

samedi 16 mars 2019

At the ripe old age of 50 I’m soon to be made redundant. Although I’ve sort of come to terms with it and had to accept it, I’m still gutted and a bit anxious about what to do next, going back in to my line of work isn’t a prospect as it’s a dying trade unfortunately.

So I’m toying with a couple of self employed ideas, one of them is to do the ADI driving instructor training, however working evenings and weekends isn’t something I’m used to, but it is what it is and I’m going to have to get my head round this if this is what I decide to do.

I’ve been looking at the courses and what’s involved online and had a chat with someone who’s in the business, but I really don’t know what company would be good to go with.

Anyone on here done this, doing this or have any recommendations ?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire