A bit of legal direction required please

mercredi 6 février 2019

In the summer of '17 I gave a builder a 50% deposit of £7000 to replace a shed/garage. By November we had fallen out big time with lack of work and quality that was falling apart before it even got built. We agreed £1000 for the time he spent and he would pay me back as soon as he sold the "materials" Nothing arrived so I took him to small claims, won and was awarded payment at £1000 a month. He missed his first payment so back I went and a bailiff was instructed to obtain the £1000 which they did. By the time I got this 4 more payments had been missed so, as I was now on the £5000 limit I could claim the lot. Which again I won a court order on the 17th August. We are now Feb and after 3 visits by the bailiff, I am being told that that is all they are obliged to do as every visit no one as been there they have made calls but no answer ( I guess he knows the bayliffs cell number). The guy is still trading as I see his adverts!!!! What can I do next, the bailiff or the courts wont give advice and start waffling about process that I frankly cant understand. I cant believe that he can just ignore this.
If someone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire