Where did we all used to have a kick about as a kid ?

samedi 11 novembre 2017

Just seeing Bubbs' post on the 'Things that people think don't happen anymore, but still do' thread, got me thinking.
With all our common ground being Palace and more importantly a love of football (even you Penstone / Maestro ;) ) I'd love to know where we all used to have our mad and long winded kick about. For hours me and my brother would head up to Ashburton Park before returning home before dark. Also out on the hallowed turf of Beddingtons Richmond Green if we visited my Nans on a Saturday summer evening, before being regularly chased off by disapproving wombles shouting at us about the no ball games signs.
Reminisce away fellas, you never know we might have crossed paths in all these knockabouts as fresh faced kids.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire