Help Me Be Cool

lundi 27 novembre 2017

Sadly, it's never going to happen because I'm a bit of a bellend. However, it's my eldest son's 21st birthday coming up and, as he has a decent collection of vinyl, I'd like to get him three timeless albums that he might not otherwise buy.

The first of the three is going to be 2nd Tindersticks Album by, er Tindersticks.

For the final two I'm at a bit of a loss because he has most of my music collection that he likes already. I'm thinking maybe something by The Fall, but as I only like a few of their (his) tracks and find it a bit annoying after a while, I don't know which one would be the most accessible. Finally, I'm thinking maybe one of the first two Damned albums. Got some doubts about these choices though...

He likes the leftfield, cult or unique and is open to any genre. Any help selecting this trio would be much appreciated. All credit will go to me upon presentation - it will be as if you had no input (that's if anyone can be bothered to reply :)).


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire