Word and tables

lundi 18 septembre 2017

Looking for some help guys...when I try and split a cell in a table into 2, it deletes the contents of the cells either side of it and I am unable to click on them and edit them to re-write the contents. I have had no problems splitting cells and loosing contents up until yesterday when it started doing it out of nowhere!
The first picture is before trying to split cells. The second has split the middle cell into 2 but deleted the "dddd" either side and won't let me click on the empty cells.
I have tried copy and pasting into a new document, I have tried a whole new table and document, and still it happens. Any ideas??
Thanks

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Table issue.jpg (68.7 KB)
File Type: jpg table issues.jpg (55.5 KB)


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire