Palace For Life Foundation marathon march

jeudi 25 mai 2017

I'm sure that people have seen it on the Palace website, but a Marathon March in aid of the Palace For Life Foundation has been arranged for 7th October 2017 - 10, 16 or 26.2 miles.

Having completed the London Marathon many years ago, I saw it on the Website yesterday, felt I needed / was up for the challenge and so have signed up for the 26.2 miles (Selhurst Park to Trafalgar Square)!

Let's make it a day to remember and give something back...and a bit of a plug (sorry), but if it's not for you, you can't commit to it, you would not physically be able to complete or any other reason you would not be able to take part, I on the Just Giving page for it, so please feel free to donate - registered as Chris Jury, but I know that donations to anyone taking part would be appreciated!

Thanks!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire