Next season: Zaha and Benteke upfront please

samedi 27 mai 2017

Whoever our manager is going to be, I'd like to see Zaha and Benteke up front together. Benteke is much more effective when he is not isolated. Zaha is wasted on the wing, and more importantly wasted when tracking back to help the defence. We know he can defend, we know he is effective in wide areas. But if we can get him closer to Benteke he will produce more for the team. He's a street footballer, he is good in the tackle and can win the ball higher up the pitch for us.

I don't care if it's 4-4-2, or 3-5-2. I don't even mind if it becomes 4-4-1-1 or 3-5-1-1. I'd like to see Zaha even further up the pitch. He scored 7 goals last season, and part of that is because he was given roles closer to the centre and further forward. However I think he can score 10-15 goals if given even more responsibility. I also think Benteke would score 20+. Delivery needs to improve, and defensive solidity needs to remain. But let's give our talisman more of an opportunity to hurt the opposition. We can do it, and it'll improve our home form at the same time.

COYP


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire