Suggestion: Jean Michael Seri

vendredi 31 mars 2017

Clearly the midfield needs bulking up in the summer, this man out in Nice in France has been unbelievable. He's only five foot five but he's similar to Kante in his playing style. He's a very quick, powerful box to box player who can definitely play. And he's only 25. I'm quite sure another year and a big club will be in for him.

With him next to Luka not many midfields will get the upper hand over us, it'd take some real quality I'd believe to get through those.

I just feel at times this season we get overrun too easily, even under Allardyce through the middle. And with the rumours of Cabaye leaving this summer as I said the midfield will need bulking up.

Not sure if anyone's seen him on here but from what I've seen he's some player.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire