Penalties

samedi 18 mars 2017

In the unlikely event that we are ever given another penalty,in our present predicament it is essential that it is scored. But who takes it? Is it going to be another stuttering Benteke run up, will we revert to Cabaye or are there other candidates? The pressure on Benteke would be enormous especially considering his goal drought, and I've never been impressed by those of Cabaye. I'm definitely in the 'hit it as hard as you can' school a la Jedinak, but have we got anyone to do this? Personally I would like to see either Zaha or Townsend, who can both hit the ball cleanly with power, but I don't think it will happen. I don't know if Luka has taken any penalties. It will be interesting to see who steps up should the opportunity arise.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire