Hissense internal cracked screen

vendredi 17 mars 2017

Hi

I am looking for advice from anyone who has been in a similar situation?

Over the Christmas period, I purchased a Hisense 3300kw TV. Last week I turned it on to discover a white line down one side of the screen. I thought seeing as it was under 3 months, I would be able to get it repaired/exchanged under warranty. Hisense requested a photo of the screen to determine the damage and have come back saying that it looks like an impact on the screen "which is considered accidental damage and not covered by the warranty". There has been no impact since i bought it.

They are happy to send out a service agent to find out if there is no damage, but I've researched a bit online and everyone else in the situation says that the agent will just confirm what customer service already has, that the screen is cracked on the inside and it is not under warranty. And will charge you for the pleasure of this.

I'm at a loss for what my next steps should be...?

Any help would be appreciated.

KE


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire