recommendations for domain registration please

jeudi 9 mars 2017

Hi,

I have for years now had a domain registered with 'just-the-name' (run as part of Plusnet which in turn is part of the BT Group). The only reason I registered this was to establish a long term email address forwarding service that would allow me over time to use different ISP email services without constantly changing the email address.

Obviously I have the url available to run a website if I want to at any point but that isn't the point of it. Importantly Oodles of people now have that email address and I don't want it to suddenly disappear or worse still move to someone else.

Just the name have announced that they are closing the service and I have to look for a replacement. I have a year's registration left on the url/name but just the name will end in July and so I have to move it between now and then.

I am happy enough to commit to a further 9 years (the max is 10 I am told) to get the price and the only facilities I need is registration and very reliable email forwarding.

Any suggestions?

I have taken a quick look at a few already and frankly found it difficult to work out what the real ongoing price is and there is very little reference to email forwarding which I assume is because they would rather sell me email hosting services which I really don't need - maybe I am being thick.


I am sure you BBS gurus out there can point me at the best solution which I would appreciate. In the meantime I will keep digging for an answer as I want to get this sorted asap.

Thx


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire