How do you feel about Sam, pre and post appointment?

lundi 13 mars 2017

How did you feel about Sam before his appointment 2 and half months ago and how do you feel now?

Has you opinion changed in any way?


Pre - Didn't really think he was that good and a very long ball, old style manager. I had him down to a hoof it and knock seven bells out of the opposition. I wasn't against his appointment though as we needed someone to come in and do a job and not take any shit.

Post - I've actually really warmed to him. He may not be 'one of us' (dreadful saying), but he's honest talking and his style of football is nowhere what I thought it would be. One thing I really like about him is that he identified exactly where we were going wrong and made it a priority to sort. Clearly it wasn't the ideal start to his reign but things are starting to look better all round and the players seem to be happier and more united again.



Yours?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire