Selling your music online

dimanche 29 mai 2016

Does anyone on here do this and have some good advice on which digital distributor is a decent one?

Recently I've put on You Tube a few educational songs that I've written and recorded over the years for schools. One of them - a good luck/moving on song - seems to have attracted a lot of attention without me publicising it on forums or anywhere actually. Have had quite a few requests for MP3's of the song, so thought it would be an idea to have them available on iTunes/Amazon etc...

Have heard Songcast and CD Baby are popular distributors to use. Can't see me selling in a large quantity, so I don't want to be shelling out loads each month on subscription to one of these companies if I'm selling only a few.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire