sick pay

mercredi 16 mars 2016

I have a situation that I was on SSP due to work related stress and last month handed in my notice which was just a week. I do have a new job lined up but as yet dont have a start date as have a telephone consultation with the new employers doctors to see if I am fit to start work with them which I am but my Wife feels until then I should see if I qualify for benefits like ESA or jobseekers allowance. Have looked online and tried to ring for information on what to apply for so was wondering if anybody has any advice as at this moment I have no money coming in at all. I know I may not get anything due to me leaving my last employer but it was work related stress. Any help Palace Family be greatly appreciated. Gonna see my GP tomorrow.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire