Dog Attack - Question...

mercredi 30 mars 2016

Afternoon All.

Need a bit of advice.

When walking the dog (Ayla) in South Croydon earlier, she got attacked by another dog, which the lady who owns, says is a “Wolf Dog”.
The lady dropped the lead and it just went for Ayla, sinking her teeth into her thigh.
Ayla is half husky, so can look after herself thankfully.

She eventually managed to get her dog away. No apology or anything.

Ayla seemed ok at the time but wouldn’t let me touch the back of her thigh. However, my wife checked on the dog and there was quite a lot of blood and now she won’t let my wife near her.
She’s now going to the vet to have it looked at (which is going to be traumatic for all involved!).

I see the lady a lot, and don’t want to cause that much aggro. However, I don’t think is the first time her dog has gone for another dog.
My missus says I should speak to her and tell her muzzle her dog, and if it happens again I’ll go to the police.
Colleague at work says call the police and report it.
I want to call the police, just to make them aware in case it happens again but not take it any further right now, and then I’ll tell her to muzzle her dog.

If I was to report it, would the police take it seriously?

What would the good dog owners of the BBS do in this situation?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire