Weird issue at moment

lundi 21 mars 2016

Hi

This might not be the BBS but because I spend so much of my life - sad but true - weeping over threads right now I am seeing the problem here constantly.

When I try to scroll the page (W7 PC using the mouse' scroller) every now and then the browser screen goes blank for a short while and then the page reloads at the top of that page. My first thought was that it was my PC but I am not seeing it anywhere else other than the BBS.

Its not like you could miss it. Actually thinking about it I am getting the same on my ipad too I think. I will check that. Use Chrome mostly but I think it also happened using IE.

It would almost be as if the page was auto-refreshing somehow but not sure why the scrolling would trigger that unless its perhaps because the other content hasn't fully loaded? Bit weird and super irritating. Soz


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire