Palace fans running the London Marathon for charity

samedi 19 mars 2016

Creating this thread for us poor souls who will be plodding round London on the 24th while every other palace fan gets p!ssed up and has a great day watching our team smash Watford.

It seems most of us runners will not finish in the 2/3hr time that would allow us to get to the game. Personally, as a regular for 37 years, I'm gutted but my training commitment over the last 5 months and to my charity out weighs the option of pulling out. I will be showing support by running in a palace kit around charlton and the isle of dogs so I'm sure there will be some banter with the locals!

Can other palace runners add their links to this thread so people here can choose who/if they fancy adding a pound or two to our totals.

Mine is To view the link you have to Register or Login

[emoji106]


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire