Unauthorised use of images for website - Legal advice needed

mercredi 2 décembre 2015

I have received an email from a company called LCS (yes its genuine) regarding an image used on a website I own. They are claiming its being used without a licence and the company holding the copyright have put in a claim for a fine of £650 for unlawful use of the image.

I am normally very careful about images and downloaded it from a free to use image site. The site is no longer visible but doing a Google image search on the image brings up loads of other instances where its being used for free.

Before everyone jumps on my back and says "you should have paid for it" it wasn't an option on the site I downloaded from. Any advice from anyone that has experienced this before would be most welcome.

Thanks


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire