Treatment of Zaha ...

lundi 28 décembre 2015

I know Wilf was again the target for the opposition, whose only gameplan was to kick lumps out of him, especially with Bolasie out, but I'm starting to have some sympathy with him when he suddenly looks to react.

I know Jedi and Damo normally run in to calm him down so he doesn't get worked up, but when is enough enough?

Why should he keep just taking it, when he is cynically being hacked down all the time?

I'm not suggesting he go out and thump the guy, but I think he should be allowed to retaliate and let the opposition know that he's not going to get away with it later in the game.

Pele's career was ended by cynical challenges that went unpunished and I fear Wilf's career could be seriously hampered sooner or later by one foul too many.

Thoughts?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire