Ante-Post/Long Term 2015-16 Football Bets

samedi 1 août 2015

Not sure if we've ever had a thread on this before, but thought it would be a decent idea to get everyone's long term bets gathered in one place and to keep track of them over length of the season.

It'll also help CPFC_DAVE77 get his predictions out of his signature and onto a thread ;) (Just kidding Dave)

I'll get the ball rolling with my various bets with Skybet:

Each-Way Winners Yankee:
PL: Arsenal 9/2
C: Wolves 12/1
L1: Wigan 6/1
L2: Leyton Orient 11/1

Double
Palace to finish Top 10 6/4
Brighton to be relegated 8/1

Top Goalscorer Yankee:
PL: Rooney 16/1
C: Afobe 10/1
L1: Madden 25/1
L2: Tubbs 7/1

I also had a whole £1.50 on a bet I requested from Skybet...
Palace Top 10, Brighton, Charlton and Millwall to all be relegated: 500/1 :lux:

I'll probably have a higher stakes e/w double with Rooney and Tubbs with my weekly £5 free bet from Skybet as well.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire