MOT - advice please

jeudi 27 août 2015

Today I am happy, doesn't happen very often, but my car has jst passed its MOT, very surprised as it has a chip in the drivers area of the windscreen.

But it passed and it was a manufacturer garage that passed it (Mercedes).

Reason I didnt get the screen done before the test was because my previous Merc had screen replaced and it leaked when wind and rain were in certain direction.

Anyway, does anyone know how garages measure the chip, I went on line and it seems it can be up to 10mm???

This chip must be nearly that - yet it passed. Do they use anything other than a standard tape measure?

And would it be best to get the chip repaired anyway even though it has MOT??

Anyway Im happy, it passed, got cleaned and vacd and i got 2 free teas and 4 biscuits!!!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire