We now have 1 more fan than we did before last nights game

mardi 7 avril 2015

My 2 season ticket mates were both away so couldn't make last night.



I took my Son and his mate (12 year olds). Before the game his friend was a Chelsea fan. He hadn't been to a match before, just seen bits on the TV.



I was having a cheeky pint before the game so my Son (who's a regular) took him up to the main stand for a look around, watch the players warm up etc.



They came back down around 7:30 and said they were a bit bored.



I showed them the Crystal's page in the programme, told them to choose a favourite then took them back up where they started filming the dancing on their phones.



Even before the game started my Son's friend was saying 'us' and 'we' about Palace and after the game announced he was now a Palace fan.



I feel that in some small way 'I've done my bit' !!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire