Salako views on Pardew and the Boards lack of spending

vendredi 9 janvier 2015

To view the link you have to Register or Login



Alan will be looking at that. During his time with Newcastle he scouted a lot of players and he’ll be on top of the domestic and foreign markets. But despite all that, it’s going to be tough. I really hope Palace are looking at being confident and positive. In this game there’s no point being negative, it can only be a bad thing.



That’s why Pulis left. He wanted Gylfi Sigurdsson and Steven Caulker but the club looked at the finances and didn’t want to go there. But in the Premier League you need Premier League quality and they come at a cost – you have to splash out. I hope they realise there is no magic wand but there is a certain formula for staying in the Premier League and they have to spend some money. I can’t see Pards coming in if they’re not going to give him some funds. If they’re committed to staying in the Premier League, they have to do that.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire