Hi Rez music

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

As a vinyl fan i was the last guy I knew to get a CD player and didn't buy an iPod for ages but took the leap and burnt everything to cd and put them on my computer - stupidly at 128 or 192 - I learnt to burn at 320 as it sounds better

And belatedly have got into apple lossless

Cd is 16/44

Has anyone started using hd tracks for their 24/96 downloads? Noticed any improvement? I was happy enough with mp3s etc and the convenience and havnt even owned a proper CD player for last 7 years but I just bought a new one and dug out my neglected CDs after buying afew of these new blu ray audio discs 24/96 quadraphonia in 5.1 etc hfpureaudio.com and it got me back into appreciating sound quality again- sacds never made it big but sound very good and play in most Sony £100 blu ray players



I realise this might be niche but anyone else appreciate nice sound system? Can recommend a good source of high Rez files? Cheers



Mainly old recordings which is a shame, why aren't modern artists available in high def formats? Anyway dubnobasswithmyheadman is available ;-)



How do u guys play flac files? Do u convert to alac? How? Will they play on iPods at 24/96 once converted?

Pono lol




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire