Afternoon champs. Hope someone can help.
After a few years of playing guitar Ive decided I need (want) to get a new Acoustic. I play purely for enjoyment so unlikely to need anything to extravagant. Ive got a Tanglewood that was bought 2nd hand and the neck feels a bit saggy and one of the string bolts has broken meaning once that string goes its going to be a pain in the arse to swap anyway! Ive started playing a bit more recently so want something that Ill enjoy.
My budget isnt very high. £150-180 (£200 at a push but would rather not).
For purely aesthetics reasoning I like Mahogany but not essential.
Ive been looking at Epiphone DR 100 and Fender CP-100/CD-60s. I did play a Washburn which I liked and there was a couple of Tanglewoods that took my fancy again but thought Id see if any BBSers have some advice.
Cheers :p
After a few years of playing guitar Ive decided I need (want) to get a new Acoustic. I play purely for enjoyment so unlikely to need anything to extravagant. Ive got a Tanglewood that was bought 2nd hand and the neck feels a bit saggy and one of the string bolts has broken meaning once that string goes its going to be a pain in the arse to swap anyway! Ive started playing a bit more recently so want something that Ill enjoy.
My budget isnt very high. £150-180 (£200 at a push but would rather not).
For purely aesthetics reasoning I like Mahogany but not essential.
Ive been looking at Epiphone DR 100 and Fender CP-100/CD-60s. I did play a Washburn which I liked and there was a couple of Tanglewoods that took my fancy again but thought Id see if any BBSers have some advice.
Cheers :p
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire