I received a letter from a debt agency with regards to a 'quickquid' loan I took out when I was 19, it was for about £220 at the time, not loads and me being naive I got myself in a bit of a pickle and borrowed of Wonga also, that amounted to around £650.
This was 4 nearly 5 years ago, of course not paying back the debt it went to agencies and I ignored the letters.
The letter I recieved today with regards to the QQ debt was the first in probably 3 years, it's £310 which I don't have spare, how ever I thought I'd try to make a deal and repay say 60% of the loan. They wasn't interested and told me the full payment of £310 would need to be paid.
Should I just wait another two years for it to drop off my file? If they had agreed to a smaller settlement in instalments I would have set something up.
I know I sound arrogant with my stance, and I acknowledge I've got myself into this mess but I was wondering whether, for the sake of a £310 they would bother sending round collectors etc? And whether I could barter them to accept a smaller payment rather than them get sweet FA?
Hope this makes sense as typing out a new thread on an iPhone is murder!
This was 4 nearly 5 years ago, of course not paying back the debt it went to agencies and I ignored the letters.
The letter I recieved today with regards to the QQ debt was the first in probably 3 years, it's £310 which I don't have spare, how ever I thought I'd try to make a deal and repay say 60% of the loan. They wasn't interested and told me the full payment of £310 would need to be paid.
Should I just wait another two years for it to drop off my file? If they had agreed to a smaller settlement in instalments I would have set something up.
I know I sound arrogant with my stance, and I acknowledge I've got myself into this mess but I was wondering whether, for the sake of a £310 they would bother sending round collectors etc? And whether I could barter them to accept a smaller payment rather than them get sweet FA?
Hope this makes sense as typing out a new thread on an iPhone is murder!
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire