Who would you get in NEXT?

mardi 4 novembre 2014

Now I'm not saying get rid of Warnock just this minute. Bar last night we haven't actually done too badly this season, I think we all get a bit carried away and have drastic reactions after each and every game. If we win convincingly we're certainties for another mid-table finish, if we lose we're going down. It's the nature of us supporters as fickle but that's how it is.



But we all know this appointment is most certainly a short term appointment as opposed to a long term appointment. I think Warnock was brought in to just steady the ship for now. I would hope that the club are eyeing up a longer term manager for the future, but when you look at things now in comparison to last year not much has changed in terms of what's available. It would be interesting to hear who would be your choice as the club's next manager assuming Warnock was to step down possibly at the end of the season. I'd be surprised if he's still in charge next season. Like I say, this isn't a Warnock out thread. Just a mere insight to see who you would want, because from where I'm sitting there isn't actually much available.



In my opinion it would be somebody who can carry on this style that has embraced the club for the past few season. Somebody who can continue this pragmatic stance and build on what we got. It's a big job, but I'd also say a very attractive job. Two manager's I like the look of are Kenny Jackett (would be surprised if he left Wolves) and Popovic.



It would be interesting to hear the BBS's views. And hopefully lighten the mood a bit on here.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire