PlayStation customer support.

mercredi 5 novembre 2014

Has anyone ever had the misfortune to deal with this shit? Am I right in thinking it ranks amongst the worst customer service in existence?



My PS4 is having issues, and I don't think it'll be long before it claps out.

Its warranty ends in a few weeks so I need to get this sorted fast.



I initially phoned in May and explained the problem. Rather than sending me an email with a shipping label to send the console back, they instead posted it. It never arrived.



I called again in July to get this rectified, same issue as before.



I once again called today, and after waiting on hold for 40 minutes, I was told they would email me the shipping label so I can just print it, I never received it.



After phoning again, and waiting another 40 mins, I was eventually told that the old claim had expired and I'd have to start a new one, but not over the phone, it had to be online.



So after following the link and going through the step-by-step diagnosis, I found there were no options for a REALLY loud fan and constant self closing of apps, and their solution to this was to CALL THEM. AGAIN.



Surely they knew the options for my problem wasn't on the website. Why would they send me off the phone only to find out I have to phone them back?



I actually thought Microsoft's and HTC's CS was bad, but they are ******* perfect compared to these.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire